There are several reasons to respond to online customer reviews that are either negative and positive. In both cases, it is important to remember that you aren’t just responding to the person who left the review, but to anyone who reads it.
Because of this, responding to reviews is a critical method of maintaining and growing community relations and encouraging other people to leave you additional feedback.
Additionally, providing a response is the nice thing to do! If a customer offered a compliment to your face, say a simple thank you. The same can be said if a customer presented you with a complaint in person, as you’d need to identify a solution and respond appropriately. In general, an engaged business is one that people will appreciate and are more likely to support!
Aside from exceptional customer service, responding to reviews can enhance your ranking on Where's Weed.
- Visit https://wheresweed.com/login to login to your account.
- Once logged in, click “My Businesses” from your account dropdown.
- From the business menu, click on “Reviews.”
- Locate the review you wish to respond to and click “Respond.”
- Type in your response, remembering to provide the best customer service possible. Tip: Ask the user to email your business directly to potentially settle the problem faster, outside of the comments section.
- Click “Save” after entering your response.